Employee Spotlight, 10 Questions, 60 Seconds with Jessica
1. How did you get into the staffing industry?
Before I began working as a recruiter, I was a paralegal and had worked with AGA in some of my previous roles. When I began my search for a new job, a member of AGA reached out and thought I might be a good fit for the company and the rest is history!
2. What three words describe AGA Legal Staffing?
Welcoming, ambitious, and fun.
3. What does your job entail?
My job entails searching for the best candidates for my clients, reviewing and editing resumes, and preparing candidates for interviews.
4. What aspect of your role do you enjoy the most?
All the different people I get to meet. I love chatting and getting to know our candidates.
5. What are the toughest challenges you’ve had at work?
The hardest part is when I meet an amazing candidate and I just do not have a position for them. It’s so exciting to connect people with their next job, so it can be hard when I am unable to do so.
6. What is the best career lesson you learned?
Always respond to emails when you can. A quick response shows you are working on it even if you don’t have an answer for them at that moment. No one likes to be wondering what is going on with their job search.
7. Three traits that describe you?
Friendly, caring, and supportive.
8. What do you like to do on your days off?
I read a lot and love going to the park with my dogs.
9. Do you have a favorite place in the world?
Any lake or ocean. I love being on the water!
10. What's one thing you can't live without?
My kindle. I love having it available to read whenever I want.